This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at sap dot com>
- Cc: leakstan at erols dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:23:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- References: <200111301014.LAA06984@sap-ag.de>
> I have tried to locate that patch but was unsucessful. Could you point
> me to the right place?
You can find this patch in the GNAT 3.13p sources. One possible location
for the sources is ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu:/pub/gnat/3.13p/gnat-3.13p-src.tgz