This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at sap dot com>
- Cc: leakstan at erols dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, hilfinger at gnat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:22:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: displaying wchar_t in gdb
- References: <200111301014.LAA06984@sap-ag.de>
> I have tried to locate that patch but was unsucessful. Could you point
> me to the right place?
We are about to submit our patches. They are currently not suitable for
direct inclusion in CVS, and we have a version based on a pre 5.1 snapshot,
but that should be good enough as a starting point.
Paul Hilfinger will send a message as to where to find our latest patch.