This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Huge Apple gdb code dropping^H^H^H^H
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Jason Molenda <jmolenda at apple dot com>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:14:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Huge Apple gdb code dropping^H^H^H^H
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Andrew asked for some kind of official sounding statement, so here it is. As a duly appointed employee of Apple, Inc. (All Praise the One-button Mouse), I hereby foist unto the FSF this steaming pile o' modifications to gdb, to share and enjoy, in sickness and in health, til bitrot do you part.
> Thanks! I'll figure out how to get it into the tree on some sort of branch.
> Why is this useful (beside using this warm steaming pile o' for central
> It clearly transfers the code to the FSF so that anyone, not just Apple
> employees, can confidently steal the interesting bits so that GDB can be
> made to work.
> Card carrying memeber of the 3 button USB moose owners association.
I was not aware they had three button mooses down there.