This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Huge Apple gdb code dropping^H^H^H^H
- From: Jason Molenda <jmolenda at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:42:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Huge Apple gdb code dropping^H^H^H^H
On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 01:33 PM, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Thanks! I'll figure out how to get it into the tree on some sort of
You might want to wait for me to send in the current Apple sources. As
I noted, they don't work so well right now, but they are merged with the
latest FSF sources and they should be a little easier to wrangle into
shape if anyone is interested in doing so. (our local changes should be
nearly identical in both cases, they'll just be targeted to a more
recent gdb version)
BTW you'll obviously want to avoid a cvs import, or all our gdb-next/
directory will appear on the trunk.
> Card carrying memeber of the 3 button USB moose owners association.
Hm, I think someone's been up in The Great White North a little too