Re: Huge Apple gdb code dropping^H^H^H^H

> Andrew asked for some kind of official sounding statement, so here it is.  As a duly appointed employee of Apple, Inc. (All Praise the One-button Mouse), I hereby foist unto the FSF this steaming pile o' modifications to gdb, to share and enjoy, in sickness and in health, til bitrot do you part.

Thanks!  I'll figure out how to get it into the tree on some sort of branch.

Why is this useful (beside using this warm steaming pile o' for central
heating)?

It clearly transfers the code to the FSF so that anyone, not just Apple
employees, can confidently steal the interesting bits so that GDB can be
made to work.

Andrew
Card carrying memeber of the 3 button USB moose owners association.