This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ debugging progress
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:49:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: C++ debugging progress
I'd like to give this work a spin when it gets in. Jason, I see that
you've not posted to gcc-patches with this: can you let me know when it's
in mainline gcc? I figure it's pretty pointless to try this without
the gdb bits. Daniel, same with you, except gdb-patches.
thanks again to both of you,
> To be honest, I'd rather the patch go in anyway. C++ debugging for v3
> is so broken in gdb 5.1 that it does not make a lot of sense to cater
> to it.