This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: missing construct_inferior_arguments
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Nov 2001 11:27:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: missing construct_inferior_arguments
- References: <200111271131.fARBVNb24601@thief.cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Geoff" == Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Geoff> I'm having a problem that I think is related to your patch:
Geoff> 2001-11-21 Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
Geoff> Fix for PR gdb/209, PR gdb/156:
Geoff> * gdbarch.c, gdbarch.h: Rebuilt.
Geoff> * gdbarch.sh: Added `construct_inferior_arguments'.
Geoff> /home/geoffk/co/combined/gdb/gdbarch.c:509: undefined reference to
I checked in the fix for this last night.