This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
5.1.1? Was: 5.1 -> 5.1.0_0000-00-00-cvs
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:45:43 -0500
- Subject: 5.1.1? Was: 5.1 -> 5.1.0_0000-00-00-cvs
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1011127093950.20335I-100000@is>
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> I've bumped the 5.1 branch version.in again. This will (hopefully) kick
>> start the branches snapshot process.
> Are we going to release v5.1.1?
I don't know. I'll let the 5.1 snapshot machinery chug along for a
If a few extra platforms get fixed and pushed onto the 5.1-branch then a
5.1.1 is probably worth it. If nothing else, it would provide a little
A few C++ tweeks might also be useful (although I suspect more difficult
to select / merge).
At a guess 5.2 would branch Feb - Mar '02 (i.e. late summer :-)