Re: MultiICE, gdb and parallel port

I've begun looking on how to add support to gdb; it seems quite
simple from a code-writing point of view; but I find no information
on how to use the parallel port. Ie. should it be "laplink" style,
half duplex or ..?

Input regarding this would be most welcome.

All the best,
 Dan

--
Dan Hovang   dan@wespot.com   +46 733 451 427
WeSpot AB    Sölvegatan 41    223 70 Lund, Sweden