This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Request FSF assignment forms
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Subject: Re: Request FSF assignment forms
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:58:38 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200111011829.MAA30192@duracef.shout.net>
> I would like to execute an FSF assignment for gdb, as I am no longer
> covered by Red Hat's blanket assignment. The URL's in the CONTRIBUTE
> file are all dead. Can someone get me started on the paper trail?
You'll be contacted by GDB's assignments officer (which is an unofficial
title of a role handled pretty well by JimB). I'll update the
CONTRIBUTE file to recommend posting to the list. I thought I'd already
killed the URLs.
> Meanwhile, I am in the unusual position of being a maintainer without
> an assignment. Does this mean that I can approve other people's patches,
> but (in general) not submit them?
Yes. Nice to see you emerging from the wilderness.
BTW, the change is obvious.
> I submit this patch for MAINTAINERS.
> Michael Elizabeth Chastain
> "love without fear"