Re: gdbserver (was Re: parcelling up struct gdbarch)

> How so?  It seems to me to be a much simpler problem, instead.  It
> means that gdbserver needes target_signal_to_host and friends, which is
> much easier.  If, that is, we change documentation and gdbserver rather than
> remote.c.

If gdbserver is going to pass ptrace() (i.e. target dependant) register
bufers then should it also pass back target dependant signal numbers?

In fact, thinking about it, I know where my comment would have come from
- I would have looked at gdbserver and tried to document the current
behavour.  Only later did I notice that the comment was wrong and
remote.c wasn't doing any conversion :-/

So, which is correct?

	Andrew