About those test messages

Hi,

I'm not a prude or anything but... There was a few messages sent to the list
these past few days which almost got me in hot water. As I was joyfully
hitting the Delete keey on messages I didn't want, I eventually hit a bunch
of messages with the subsject "test". Well, evidently, they should have been
sent to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.whatever. The most embarrassing part
of this is that at the same time, my boss was walking behind me and he said
"Laurent, I saw you!". He laughed along with me but had it been anybody who
gets easily offended, my butt would have been at stake.

I don't think we can destroy the nntp <-> smtp gateway but can some type of
filtering be installed to at least keep out the images? It's not like
there's a big need to post binary images to this list/group.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>

Ignorez-vous donc qu'avec l'oisiveté, la boisson et les bandes dessinées,
l'ignorance est la mère de tous les vices?
                                             -Achille Talon