Hacking gdb and binutils (gas especially)

Hi all,

What is the best way to get a matched version of gdb and gas,binutils.  I'm
tweaking BFD and opcodes and want gdb and gas to share the same libs.  Right
now I'm am trying to use binutils-2.10.1 with the gdb-5.0 unique directories
moved in.  Seems to kinda work but some targets I don't care about won't
build (sim/v850 - I see the problem is having libintl linked in).

Is there a better way to get a src tree with both gdb and binutils that all
play together?

--
Dan Olson
dolson@dotcast.com