This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ``trace frames'' vs ``frames'' vs ``trace snaps''
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: ``trace frames'' vs ``frames'' vs ``trace snaps''
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:23:53 +0200 (IST)
- cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I'd like address this by replacing [movie] frame with something like
> ``snap'', ``snapshot'', slide, ????
While reading your message, I was about to suggest ``snapshot'', even
before I saw it among your suggestions. ;-)