This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: TODO vs bug data base
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: TODO vs bug data base
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:37:30 -0500
- CC: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <3ABA1637.18A2EE1C@cygnus.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> As a corollary, should ``Fix:'' generally be reserved for ``fixes'' -
> i.e. patches (Show me the money^D^D^D patch :-).
Yes, that what "Fix:" was meant for, I believe.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9