This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:39:30 +0200 (IST)
- cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, ischis2 at home dot com
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii writes:
> > I think this is important enough to go into the manual.
> I'm up for writing a manual section on "debugging gdb with gdb".
> It's a good task for my Sunday Project.
> I just added a yellow sticky to my monitor to that effect.
Note that there's already such a section in gdbint.texinfo (but it
doesn't tell much). I just asked if somebody knew of any reason not to
move that into gdb.texinfo.