This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- From: Stephen Smith <ischis2 at home dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:34:35 -0700
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200103192052.MAA08643@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
> This is how I do it:
> [top] break help_command
> [top] run
> The third line sets a convenient breakpoint in the superior gdb so that
> you can bounce back up to it. I usually do "help foo" instead of "help"
> for getting to the superior gdb, to reduce the screen output.
Ok, so how do I active "help_command"
It doesn't appear to be by accessing help