gdb/testsuite/{lib,config} co-maintainer

I would like to propose adding Mark Salter <msalter@redhat.com> as the
co-maintainer for these two GDB testsuite subdirectories.

For the ones that don't know Mark, he is one of the finest engineers
with whom I had the pleasure to work with.  He is also a very nice and
liked person.

He works daily with all sorts of targets and runs the gdb testsuite
zillions of times under all possible conditions and setups you can
imagine.

He knows the testsuite well and has several times submitted improvements
to it.  He is already in our "write-after-approval" list.

I cannot think of a better name for these two directories and I am very
glad he has said yes when I asked if he could help us with them.

Does anyone object?

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300