This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gcc regression tester now checks gdb testsuite too
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc regression tester now checks gdb testsuite too
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:19:16 -0500
- CC: gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200103110857.AAA00939@geoffk.org>
This is such a historic moment. I can't believe I can't hear the
fireworks and whistles! I would be opening a Champaign...
Thank you for doing that.
Geoff Keating wrote:
> The GCC automated regression testing thingie has now had the gdb
> testsuite added to the list of testsuites it checks, by request of the
> GDB group at Red Hat. The tests add only 5 minutes to the testing
> time and test an significant part of the compiler which otherwise
> wouldn't be checked.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9