This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
OBSOLETE GDB ns32k platforms
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: OBSOLETE GDB ns32k platforms
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:36:51 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
As part of GDB 5.1, the following ns32k platforms have been identified
as candidates for obsolescence:
It should be noted that the list does not include the platform:
That platform is still being actively mainained.
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer