This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [5.1] The 5.1 release process
- To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [5.1] The 5.1 release process
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:45:37 -0500
- References: <3AA3D05D.A94BC44@cygnus.com>
On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 12:43:57PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>Late last year it was suggested that the process to follow for the next
>GDB release should be changed slightly.
>The suggestion was (I honestly don't remember where it came from):
> o a test results page be created
> (Chris Faylor and Tom Tromey did this)
Just a note: Michael Chastain has found that there are some problems
with this currently. It looks like the database suffers from some
corruption. I guess I'm going to have to find the time to see what
is causing this sometime soon.