This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:42:02 -0500
- Cc: jtc at redback dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102162020.MAA01121@bosch.cygnus.com>
> OK. "5.1-experimental" is not approved, and I'm out of time. I've
> changed the responsible person back to "unassigned" and the state back
> to "open".
Just FYI. There is an additional step.
Once a discussion has died down (on the internet, everything takes at
least a week), I'll go back over all the e-mails and determine if I
think the issue needs to be followed through. If I think it does, I'll
then look to investing some of my own time in the problem and (try to)