This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: insight+dejagnu-20010225 internal error 206
- To: insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, robin dot mitra at exgate dot tek dot com
- Subject: RE: insight+dejagnu-20010225 internal error 206
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:19:56 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Robin Mitra writes:
> $ powerpc-eabi-gdb -nw rominit.elf
> GNU gdb 20010225
> Copyright 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
> welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
> Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
> There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
> This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin
> -stab.h:206: gdb-internal-error: sect_index_text not initialized
This looks like rominit.elf has no text section and gdb is blowing it.
Can you do this and report on it:
readelf -a rominit.elf
Also can you send the whole rominit.elf to me by private e-mail,
and I can look into it this weekend.
Michael Elizabeth Chastain
"love without fear"