This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Register group proposal
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Register group proposal
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:17:52 -0500
- Cc: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010222085053.13643Ffirstname.lastname@example.org>
Keith Seitz wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > To add to this, there are two classes of iterators:
> > o nasty ones where where you're
> > doing a transformation. Vis:
> > for everything in the old group
> > if blah
> > it stays in the group
> > else
> > it is removed from the group
> > breakpoints have this problem but
> > per my other comment that is a very
> > separate problem to what is happening
> > here.
> Are you tempting me with user-defined groups?
Why not? A reggroup is just a list of regnums. No reason for that list
to be static.
Hmm, perhaphs in the second iteration.