This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Register group proposal
- To: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Register group proposal
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:41:21 -0500
- CC: insight at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200102210504.f1L54xJ01509@rtl.cygnus.com>
This is a long sought after feature.
>From the Insight TODO:
Register Window capable of handling large number of registers, typed
registers, registers organized in groups that can be shown/hidden and
that provide for better screen organization.
The idea is to have a combobox in the register window where the user can
select which group of registers to show (or to show all).
P.S.: On the CLI side, I like the "info registers float" idea.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9