Re: [RFC] Unified watchpoints for x86 platforms

> From: jtc@redback.com (J.T. Conklin)
> Date: 15 Feb 2001 14:45:16 -0800
>
> We're going to need to pass a PID, or perhaps some new representation
> of a execution context, to a lot of code functions that don't allready
> have such an argument.

Sorry, I'm not sure I'm following: why do you envision we'll need to
pass the PID to functions that don't receive it today?  What
function(s) did you have in mind?

The current watchpoint implementation on i386v-nat.c, for example,
does accept PID as an argument.