This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: how to build
- To: "Wang Yong" <wung_y at 263 dot net>,<gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: how to build
- From: "Cliff Tsai" <clifftsai at minecard dot com dot tw>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:13:56 +0800
- References: <NEBBLJICGIFMKMAIPNDOIELECBAA.email@example.com>
Install Insight from Redhat!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wang Yong" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:48 AM
Subject: how to build
> I want to run gdb on windows nt to debug MPC823 target. Does anyone
> know how to build this gdb. Should I build it on linux or cygwin and how
> to configure? thx