This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: libpthread.so -g??
- From: Mathieu Dube <mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:31:30 -0500
- Organization: Mondo-live
- Reply-To: mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca
is libpthread supposed to be compiled with -g flag?
Coz my app crashes and gdb outputs 0x43d454 in ?? () and since all my
files are compiled with -g and that I also recompiled the postgres API with -g
in the CFLAGS
The only other .so that Im using is pthread so I wondering if it
crashes somewhere in there...
So should gdb be able to get symbol from libpthread ??