This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
finding a function with address
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: finding a function with address
- From: Mathieu Dube <mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:45:19 -0500
- Organization: Mondo-live
- Reply-To: mathieu_dube at videotron dot ca
Im debugging an application with gdb and when the app segfaults gdb
0x400da0a4 in ?? ()
I would like to find out the name of the function that should be in the place
of the "??".
Can I know it and how?
Mathieu Dube firstname.lastname@example.org