This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: I can't stand it any more.
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: I can't stand it any more.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:02:05 -0500 (EST)
- cc: David Dill <dill at theforce dot Stanford dot EDU>, <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
> While I appreciate the compliment on th quality, please realise i'm
> working on C++ support in gdb as fast as i can. Before I became
> maintainer, most of the code hadn't been touched since g++ support was
> first integrated into gdb (g++ 2.5.8 or something like that).
Also, realize my main concern right now is supporting the new g++ abi.
Once that's done, i'll go back to generic improvements.