This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: remote.c protocol and stubs.
- To: "kirshenberg, haim" <kirshenberg_haim at emc dot com>
- Subject: Re: remote.c protocol and stubs.
- From: Quality Quorum <qqi at world dot std dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:55:15 -0500
- cc: "GDB Sourceware (E-mail)" <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, kirshenberg, haim wrote:
> I am working on extending i386-stub.c to support threads in a manner
> that will be confirm to remote.c as is.
It is not going to work. There are problems both with remote.c and
> I looked for definition of the remote protocol other than what is
> defined in the remote.c; but didn't find any.
> Any pointer / explanation to/of the remote protocol especially the
> 'set thread' ('Hct....' ) will be appreciate.
> Any pointer to a xxx-stub.zzz file that support the threads for
> remote.c will be appreciate too.
I made an attempt to address these issues. The refernce implementation
(gdb-4.18 and i386-stub for i386-rtems target) and docs are accessible
from the bottom of my home page
> best wishes and a lot of joy for all, Haim