This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Does GDB suports mixed ARM_code (ARM+Thumb) debugging?
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Does GDB suports mixed ARM_code (ARM+Thumb) debugging?
- From: Joel Brenner <joel dot brenner at tchip dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:01:56 +0100
- Organization: TChip Semiconductors
- Reply-To: joel dot brenner at tchip dot com
Hi, my question is:
does gdb 2.95.2 configured for arm-elf supports debuggin of objects
generated by linking together ARM-code (32 bit) and Thumb-code (16 bit)?
tanks: joel brenner