This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Problem with JEENI jtag module
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Problem with JEENI jtag module
- From: Joel Brenner <joel dot brenner at tchip dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:44:59 +0100
- Organization: TChip Semiconductors
- Reply-To: joel dot brenner at tchip dot com
I've compiled and linked a litle source-code with option "CFLAGS =
-DAT91M40400=1 -DAT91EB01=1 -c -g -O2 -mcpu=arm7tdmi". The download of
arm-elf object-code to target rdi works fine (file downloading with
"gdb> file elf_filename "), but if I try to start the program gdb (
insight-5) answers "Cannot find bounds of current function ".
What I've to do? What I's the problem?
tanks : Joel Brenner