This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb test results web page
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: gdb test results web page
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 17 Jan 2001 19:07:01 -0700
- Newsgroups: cygnus.gdb
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <200101172246.OAA07607@bosch.cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Elizabeth Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> It appears that the results page counts only results that
Michael> start in column 1. That's fine for "gdb.sum" files, but it
Michael> misses 90% of the results in "gdb.log" files. It looks like
Michael> every entry in the current database suffers from this
Hmm. One approach would be to fix dejagnu so that pass/fail
indications always start on a new line. At least, this doesn't seem
unreasonable to me.
Michael> The upload page should say more clearly whether it wants a
Michael> "gdb.log" file or a "gdb.sum" file. And if it does not
Michael> handle both types, then it needs to reject files of the wrong
It wants .log files.
Michael> I have a lot more opinions but I better shut up before I get