This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:47:38 -0500
- CC: sid at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <3A63D6C7.3D389BF5@cygnus.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> The GDB group added that version of dejagnu to the binutils repository
> when GDB was also incorporated. Since then they have been acting as the
> unofficial caretakers of that code (since the official code is
> elsewhere). If there is going to be something more formal established
> then it would be appreciated if it was discussed first. GDB testing is
> seriously dependant on dejagnu and really needs a finger in that pie.
> GCC and binutils are probably not far behind in the queue.
Stan and I were considering it as part of our testsuite framework and have
been acting as maintainers of it.
> I'll separate dejagnu from the SID categories.
As long as it is used by several different groups of developers it should be
separated. The maintainership should be kept though.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9