This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Dejagnu caretaker
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:06:59 +1100
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com,GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ben Elliston wrote:
> The top level MAINTAINERS file would suggest that the SID group have
> laid claim to src/DEJAGNU, vis:
> 1.7 (fche 07-Dec-00): sid/, sid parts of cgen/, dejagnu/
> so I'm assuming that the intent was to indicate that SID have an active
> interest in dejagnu.
> I expect Frank was merely laying claim to the sid-related board definitions
> ie. baseboards/basic-sid.exp, etc -- which, by the way, Frank, are missing!
Yes. Re-reading it, it was ment to say `` sid parts of cgen/ and
dejagnu/. I've gone through and clarified this for all parts.
sorry, for the over reaction,