This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: changelog rotation...
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 11 Jan 2001 12:16:29 -0800
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
Now that gcc and binutils have rotated ChangeLogs, should we do the
same for gdb? By existing convention, the new ChangeLog file would be
Is there any reason not to use it? The only drawback is that a sorted
directory listing wouldn't keep the files in numerically correct order.