Re: shared libraries in tcl/tk parts of insight

[I didn't know there was a separate list for Insight.  I'll keep that in
mind in the future.  Thanks to Christopher Faylor for point that out.]

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 06:39:35AM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Thanks Phil.  Your patch will be very useful as a reference to get this
> fixed.
>
> This things work better with Libtool though.

I agree.  It didn't look like any of that code used libtool.  As I was
writing those patches, I was thinking, "how does libtool do this?" but
didn't have a way to check.  :-)

Phil