This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: testsuite timeouts
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: testsuite timeouts
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 09 Jan 2001 11:22:23 -0800
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "jtc" == J T Conklin <email@example.com> writes:
jtc> I'm running the GDB testsuite on a pretty slow box --- a 16MHz 68030
jtc> --- and getting a lot of failures due to timeouts. Is there a way
jtc> to increase the timeout value?
Nevermind. I found that "set timeout X" at the end of site.exp does
Unfortunately, it appears that the timeouts were caused by some sort
of symbol handling bug which results in a null dereference (and thus