This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Can't connect to remote target in 5.0
- To: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Can't connect to remote target in 5.0
- From: leonp at plris dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:22:55 +0200
I finally installed the last version of insight with its version of gdb,
while previously, I used version 20000605 and it worked fine.
Now I have 2 problems with the new (gdb 5.0) version:
1. It doesn't understand the command "set processor to 860" (I use mpc860). I
saw in Changelog that it was deleted. If so, how the gdb knows my registers?
2. Command "target remote computer:port" doesn't work:
computer:port - No such file or directory
while exactly the same
command in exactly the same environment with the old version works fine.
I shall be very thankful for any help.