Re: That vision thing ...

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Longer term I can see two significant developments:
>
>         o       libgdb

>         o       multi-arch et al.

I agree that these are the two biggies.  We could call the second
"multi-everything" :-)

> As with any bit of open source, there is of course, no timeframe ...

Somewhere around I still have the late-1994/early-1995 document
proposing that GDB ought to support multiple architectures at
runtime.  For a long time I was doubtful that it would ever
happen, but lo and behold, you made it real!  So yes, the big
changes can come about if we set them as our goals.

Stan