This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: building gdb-5.0 under cygwin b20.1
- To: Kevin Hilman <khilman at equator dot com>
- Subject: Re: building gdb-5.0 under cygwin b20.1
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:42:53 -0400
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 08:03:02AM -0700, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>Is it possible? or do I need the latest 'net' release of the cygwin
>Specifically, the build is failing at:
>gcc -c -g -O2 -I. -I. -I./config -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./../include/opcode -I./../readline/.. -I../bfd -I./../bfd -I./../include -I../intl -I./../intl -I./tui-DUSE_INCLUDED_REGEX win32-nat.c
>win32-nat.c:42: imagehlp.h: No such file or directory
>win32-nat.c:339: psapi.h: No such file or directory
>make: *** [win32-nat.o] Error 1
>Are these missing headers part of some win32 tools I need to install,
>or are they part of cygwin?
>BTW, I'm building the gdb from the b20.1 'full' release without any
Yes. The headers are part of the latest cygwin release. You will need
to install that to build gdb.
You might be able to get away with just grabbing the headers from
but there are no guarantees.