gdb & wiggler

Hi,

I am working on the piece of code which will proived gdb-server like
servies for embedded systems. I would like to allow people
to use for interfacing with proprietary software (similar to
gdb <->wiggler.dll interface). I would prefer to publish it under
GPL, however, I have doubts whether or not interface like
gdb <-> wiggler is compliant with GPL ?

Thanks,

Aleksey