Re: go32-nat.c compilation problem

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > > I believe you need to change fatal() to internal_error().
 >
 > WIBNI, when a function is renamed or removed from the sources,
 > somebody would grep all the sources and change all the callers, or
 > least alert the various platform maintainers that a function used by
 > their code is going to become extinct?
 >
 > (If such a message *was* indeed posted in this case, I apologize for
 > not seeing it.)

Eli, I see what happened.
Fatal() was deleted, and then changes to go32-nat.c were made that
reintroduced calls to fatal(). I believe the changes were part of a patch
you submitted, *before* the function fatal was replaced by internal_error().

This is a consequence of not having applied the patch sooner. Our fault.
Apologies.

Elena