handling of unknown signals

hi`

when trying to debug a program that uses threads gbd (4.18) stops with:

Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.

and I can't continue the program afterwards. Well, the program runs fine
without invoking gdb - so I want to tell gdb to ignore unknown signals.
I read in the docs/info/man pages how to ignore signals, but there was
no hint on how to ignore unknown signals. Could you please help me with
this :-)

btw, the problem arose when upgrading from SuSE 6.1 to 6.2...

--
Daniel Vogel

666 @ http://grafzahl.de