This is the mail archive of the gdb-testers@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
*** TEST RESULTS FOR COMMIT f978cb06dbfbd93dbd52bd39d992f8644b0c639e *** Author: Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com> Branch: master Commit: f978cb06dbfbd93dbd52bd39d992f8644b0c639e Fix memory leak in add_symbol_file_command I happened to notice that add_symbol_file_command leaks "sect_opts". This patch fixes the leak by changing sect_opts to be a std::vector. I had to change the logic in the loop a little bit. Previously, it was incrementing section_index after completing an entry; but this changes it to push a new entry when the name is seen. I believe the argument parsing here is mildly incorrect, in that nothing checks whether the -s option actually had any arguments. Maybe gdb can crash if "-s NAME" is given without an argument. I didn't try to fix this in this patch, but I do have another patch I can send later that fixes it up. Regression tested on the buildbot. ChangeLog 2017-08-11 Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com> * symfile.c (add_symbol_file_command): Use std::vector.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |