This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit bfa2a36d94d124eb7b54fd271a543047579b47ee might be unfortunate
- From: gdb-buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 11:58:43 -0400
- Subject: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit bfa2a36d94d124eb7b54fd271a543047579b47ee might be unfortunate
My lords, ladies, gentlemen, members of the public.
It is a matter of great regret and sadness to inform you that commit:
Remove self-assign from make_invisible_and_set_new_height
might have made GDB unwell. Since I am just your Butler BuildBot,
I kindly ask that a human superior officer double-check this.
Please note that if you are reading this message on gdb-patches, there might
be other builders broken.
You can find more details about the unfortunate breakage in the next messages.
Your GDB BuildBot.