This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:28:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tom> Here's v3 of the series to remove many uses of field_fmt.
Tom> Compared to v2, this drops some SPU changes, which seemed questionable
Tom> and also somewhat irrelevant, given that SPU is deprecated.
I'm checking this in now.