This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:58:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/11/19 4:31 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I noticed that init_cli_cmds only installs a command, and so doesn't
> need to be handled specially. This patch merges it into
> The help text is constructed dynamically, which is sometimes an
> indication that special treatment is needed; but in this case it is
> just to insert the value of "gdbinit", which is created at
> compile-time and not modified; so this doesn't affect the result.
I wonder why we have a gdbinit variable at all, instead of using
the GDBINIT macro directly.