This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 5/5] pipe command completer
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 17:28:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] pipe command completer
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 6/28/19 4:16 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Pedro> This commit adds a completer for the "pipe" command. It can complete
> Pedro> "pipe"'s options, and the specified GDB command.
> Pedro> To make the completer aware of the "-d" option, this converts the
> Pedro> option processing to use gdb::option.
> Thank you for doing this.
> Pedro> gdb/ChangeLog:
> Pedro> yyyy-mm-dd Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> Pedro> * cli/cli-cmds.c (struct pipe_cmd_opts): New.
> Pedro> (pipe_cmd_option_defs): New.
> BTW this is PR cli/24732.
Thanks, I added that to the ChangeLogs and pushed this in.